Earth Day Fresno 2024 Planning Team
Come join an enthusiastic team of Earthly do-gooders as we manifest and plan Earth Day Fresno 2024. This free public event is scheduled for Saturday, April 13th, 2024 at Fresno City College. The purpose of the event is to educate and celebrate environmental stewardship in the Fresno Area. Past events have included electric vehicle test drives, bicycle clinics, music, dancing, and endless rows of educational booths and environmentally friendly vendors. Come join the feel-good fun in planning an epic event like no other. This year, we’re looking to go bigger, with dreams of expanding to Earth Week, Earth Month! The mission of EcoCenCal is to make Earth Day everyday. Sign-up now!
- Monthly Meetings through the end of 2023.
- These initial meetings are all about dreaming and creating.
- Visualize the event and create art and flyers that reflect our intentions.
- Start the necessary work of reaching out to potential donors and fundraising.
- Biweekly Meetings start right after ringing in the New Year 2024.
- Put boots on the ground reaching out and locking-in our patrons, vendors, entertainers, and exhibitors.
- This is where dreams become reality.
- Weekly Meetings begin in March 2024.
- Organize volunteer roles for the day of the event and drum up excitement via social media and other advertising avenues.
- Reach out to all friends, family, and co-workers to ensure we have a diverse crowd that brings environmental care to the forefront.
- How much time is required to volunteer on the planning team?
- A couple hours a month expanding to a couple hours a week as the event approaches.
- What if I’m not an artist or environmentalist or student?
- Many of our volunteers have no experience in environmental work. This is a great place to start!
- Can I volunteer for the day of the event only?
- Possibly, contact us about your interests/skills.
- Can I just donate to the event?
- Yes! Patrons are always appreciated. Checks can be sent to Environmental Collaborative P.O. Box 1517, Clovis, CA 93613-1517. Notate EDF in the memo field.
- Or donate online by clicking this link.
- Will I enjoy this if I sign-up?
- We have fun and work hard. This is a planning team of smart motivated individuals with big dreams of expanding interest in environmental stewardship in Fresno and beyond. If this sounds like you or you want more information, sign-up!
EcoCenCal is a new community based organization focused on information and opportunity sharing. Check out our About page to learn more. And subscribe for more about environmental stewardship in Central California!